We know that you finding that extra time in your day to write a review can be challenging. To inspire you to find the time, we will donate to a charity of your choice for a "full" review submitted online by December 31st.
Earn $50 for reviewing one of these products:
- Social media management: Sprinklr, Radian6, Buddymedia, Vitrue, Adobe Social
- Marketing automation: Eloqua, Unica, Aprimo, Hubspot, Pardot, Silverpop
- Business intelligence: Any major platform
- Finance: FinancialForce, Zuora
- Configuration, pricing, quoting: Apttus, Steelbrick
Earn $25 for reviewing any other product in our database.
In order to write a review, you must be a registered member of the TrustRadius private beta. If you are a registered beta member, click here to begin your review.
If you have received a beta invitation but not yet registered, please check your email for registration information. You will need to provide your LinkedIn credentials in order to join the beta. Click here to learn more about why we ask for your LinkedIn credentials.
If you would like to apply to join the beta, please visit http://www.trustradius.com and click on Join Beta. Please provide a link to your LinkedIn profile so that we can screen you. We are limiting admission to those people in enterprise business application purchasing, implementation and primary usage roles.
Once you have submitted your review, it will be staged for checking. We will email you if we have any clarifying questions and notify you when it is published. As we do so, you can tell us where you’d like to direct your donation. Donations can only be made to registered charities.
You can start a review, keep it in draft, and come back and finish it later before submitting. You can control how your identity is displayed associated with your review.
If you do not have a favorite charity in mind, here are a couple of suggestions based upon recent events:
- Sandy Hook School Support Fund: Administered by the local United Way to provide help with funeral expenses, counseling and other services.
- The Sandy Hook Elementary School Victims Relief Fund: Will provide counseling to survivors, pay for funeral expenses for victims, create a scholarship fund for the school's students and fund a memorial.
- American Red Cross: In the light of Hurricane Sandy recovery efforts.
Founder & CEO, TrustRadius